Ghostly goings on in Bradford all this week with tours, tastings and ghost trains starting today with:
Tuesday 29 November
- Pumpkin Carving Festival with the incredible Sandinyoureye outside the Broadway Shopping Centre. Pumpkins are on sale to carve or bring your own. 11am-3pm.
Thursday 31 October Halloween
- Big Draw Halloween Special at Cartwright Hall. Make spooky masks, hats and lanterns from 11am-3pm.
- Take the Halloween train or Wizard Express on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway with stories, spells and steam trains. 11am-4pm
- Roald Dahl’s The Witches will have a special screening at the pop up cinema in Oastler Market from 10am-12pm.
- Family friendly Halloween party at the Rose and Crown in Sunbridge Wells, themed music and fancy dress welcome. Also ticketed Ale-oween beer tasting event from 7.30pm.
- The Light Cinema is hosting a day of themed films with the Adams Family, Zombieland and The Shining.
- Bolling Hall is hosting a special after dark event from 5pm-5.45pm for the kids and then open til 10pm for your chance to spot the lady in white.
- Take a ghostly walk through Haworth with the Wild, Windy and Wuthering Haworth tour. 5.30pm til 7pm.
- Bradford Police Museum is hosting its annual Halloween tour of the Victorian court room and cells in City Hall. 7pm til 9pm.
Friday 1 November All Saints Day
- Special all day music and magic singing school at Bradford Cathedral from 9am-4pm.
- Don’t miss the Lister Lantern Parade and open museum night at Cartwright Hall. Cecil Green Arts will be hosting final lantern making workshops during the day, in preparation. Entertainment, music and parade from 5.30pm til 8.30pm.
Saturday 2 November
- Halloween special on the Shipley Glen tramway from 12.20pm-4pm.